Blackheads are disgusting, unattractive black spots that appear on the face, on the nose, near the forehead, cheeks, and chin. Blackheads form on our skin surface when hair follicles become blocked with oil and dead skin cells. So blackheads are not dirt but pores on your skin that get clogged with oil and dead cells. Thus, to prevent nose blackheads and facial blackheads expert cleansing and exfoliation methods are recommended.
So maintain hygiene. Wash your face thrice a day. Cleanse your face after returning home from outdoors. Also, scrupulously clean your face to remove makeup, dirt and oil. Always wear minimum makeup.
Reduce Blackheads from Face, Nose Quickly
If you have severe blackheads on nose and face, always use anti-acne, oil- free facial scrubs, facial cleansers, and moisturizers. Use an oil-free moisturizer to preserve your skin dryness and keep it hydrated and moisturized. Otherwise, dead skin cells might cause accumulation of ugly blackheads on your face and nose.
Oil can be reduced and blocked pores can be unclogged by using regularly some products that contain salicylic acid. You can use facial cleansers that contain salicylic acid.
Use Scrubs : You can use Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Daily Scrub. This excellent product contains salicylic acid, citric acid, etc. to "eliminate blackheads from the very first use". You can also use Everyuth Walnut Scrub that efficiently removes blackheads, oil, and dead skin cells.
|Neutrogena Deep Clean Black Head Eliminating Scrub
|Everyuth Walnut Scrub
Oil Control Moisturizers : You can use Cetaphil Dermacontrol SPF 30 Oil Control Moisturizer, which is oil-free and non-comedogenic. Also, cleanse your blackhead and acne prone skin with Cetaphil Dermacontrol Oil Control Foam Wash. These Cetaphil products are medical products and are best for your skin.
If you are searching for long-term and permanent solutions for removing and preventing blackheads consult a doctor who might prescribe retinoids for you. Retinoid medications are best for blackhead removal and prevention. Untreated blackheads often become infected and develop into zits and acne, and we all know how difficult it is to remove acne scars and zits.
How to Get Rid Of Blackheads Overnight Using Homemade Blackhead Remover
Method 1 : Using Egg Whites and Paper Towels
For this very effective method of blackhead removal, you will just need raw egg whites and paper napkins or paper towels or hard tissue papers.
Blackheads on the Nose: If you have nose blackheads, cut a few rectangular strips from the paper towels or tissue papers.
- Take raw egg whites in a bowl and beat them lightly. Apply the egg white on your nose and place the prepared rectangular nose pore strip over your nose.
- Now apply another fresh layer of egg white over this rectangular strip using your fingers. When this strip is on your nose, it must be completely smeared with egg white.
- Sit near a fan so that the strip dries quickly and completely. When the nose strip is totally dry, peel it off. Your nose blackheads would get removed instantly.
Blackheads on the Face & Chin: Some people have blackheads on various parts of their faces such as cheeks, chin, foreheads, etc. This egg white and tissue method can be used to remove facial blackheads too. The method for removing facial blackheads with the paper napkin and egg whites is completely same as above.
- Use the whole paper towel. Cut holes for the mouth, eyes, and nostrils in this paper towel. Smear egg white all over you face. Place this paper towel or tissue on your face.
- Apply another fresh layer of egg white on this paper towel. Allow this to dry entirely and do not talk. When totally dry, peel off the paper towel in an upward direction.
Now flaunt your smooth, blackhead-free, radiant face.
Method 2 : Tomato, Lemon and Salt
- Peel and grind a small tomato and apply this on the blackheads before going to sleep. Leave it overnight. Wash your face thoroughly in the morning.
- Mix lemon juice and some salt to prepare a mixture stirring it very well. Cleanse your face with warm water and apply this mixture on your blackheads. Let it remain on your face for thirty minutes. Now wash your face with warm water again.
Method 3 : Baking Soda
Stir some baking soda and a little water to make a paste. Apply this paste on the blackheads and wait for few minutes and allow it to dry entirely. Now cleanse your face with warm water to remove blackheads and oil.
Method 4 : Multani Mitti (Fuller's Earth) Clay Pack
A clay mask efficiently removes blackheads from face and nose.
- Mix two tablespoons of pure Multani Mitti [Fuller’s earth] or clay with two tablespoons of pure water. Stir these ingredients well until no lumps remain.
- Apply this mixture all over your face or on the blackhead prone regions. Apply a thick, uniform layer. Leave it for twenty minutes.
- Now wet a washcloth with little warm water. Pat your face mask with this wet washcloth.
- Now rub your face gently in circular motions, with the wet washcloth. Wipe off the clay mask and wash your face.
These are some practical home remedies for blackhead removal. Use these home remedies twice or thrice a week to see superb results.
Method 5 : Steam and Comedone Extractor
|Buy: Amazon, Nykaa||Buy: Flipkart, Amazon|
This is the most effective and fastest way to remove comedones, whiteheads and blackheads from your nose or other parts of your face using a simple tool called a comedone extractor or blackhead extractor.
- Get a steamer, which is quite cheap and steam your face and nose region for 10 minutes. Keep a safe distance so that you don't get a burn.
- Once your skin feels light and soft, run the comedone extractor across your skin gently to force out blackheads and whiteheads and sebum accumulated in your skin pores.
- To remove stubborn blackheads, put some pressure around the pore with the extractor till the blackhead pops out.
- Watch the video below for a quick demo of how to use an extractor to clean your pores and remove blackheads and whiteheads.
Prevent Blackheads: Rotating Face Cleansers, Exfoliating Brushes
Keeping skin scrupulously skin and free from dead cells and extra sebum is vital if you want to eliminate blackheads. If you are looking for salon-like, professional facial cleanup and want to remove dead skin cells and are keen on uprooting ugly blackheads, you must try a battery-powered skin cleansing gadget.
- Proactiv Deep Cleansing Brush [Buy] : This is a brush cleanser that helps to prevent several skin problems by keeping you skin clean from build of sebum in your pores.
- Olay Pro-X Advanced Cleansing System [Buy] : The two speed rotating facial cleansing brush gently cleanses and exfoliates your skin and prevents blackheads from forming.
- Neutrogena Microdermabrasion System [Buy] : Provides superb exfoliation on upper layers of your skin. A microdermabrasion kit that boosts circulation and reduces acne scars and blemishes.
- Deep Cleansing BH Removal Pore Strips [Buy] : If you want to eliminate nose blackheads, overnight you can use these. These peel-off strips have superior grip and remove blackheads from your nose efficiently.
These superior, highly popular battery-powered skin care gadgets remove blackheads, whiteheads, dead cells and blemishes effectively and make your skin glow with health. Both of these skin care products come with a detailed instruction manual and user guide.