For glowing beautiful body, women must use a homemade body scrub. For revealing your complete feminine beauty, you must take great care of your body along with your face. Both body and face are important to your overall beauty. So, never neglect your body. Also, for wearing fashionable dresses, sarees, sleeveless shirts, short skirts and trendy tops you need to have perfectly clean glowing skin.
These highly effective body scrubs have body polishing effects and offer a variety of beauty benefits:-
• Homemade body scrubs remove dead skin cells, dirt, grease, bad odor and pollution to reveal fresh, shiny, smooth skin.
• Regular use of these scrubs will remove suntan and dark spots, and would make your body skin fairer and glowing.
• If you use these body scrubs, you will get super clean body skin. The skin pores on your body would be clean, and you will have no acne or rashes on your body and thus your body parts would never have ugly brown spots.
Homemade Body Scrub for Glowing Skin
Always take a warm shower before starting to use your homemade body scrubs. After completing your warm bath, apply and evenly spread the prepared scrub on your body and then rub your body areas with the palms of your hands vigorously applying gentle pressure. Afterward, you can also use a loofah or some hard body rubbing cloth for efficient scrubbing.
You can use a soft good quality pumice stone on rough areas such as heels, knees and elbows for scrubbing. Rinse off this homemade scrub with warm water and have a nice bath. Then wipe your body with a towel and apply nourishing moisturizer. Use homemade body scrubs twice a week.
1. Sea Salt Homemade Body Scrub
- Grind the sea salt to make it powdery. Mix one cup fine sea salt with 1/2 cup Olive Oil in a bowl.
- Then massage and rub this scrub on your body skin very well. Now rinse off with warm water.
Sea salt exfoliates your body and prevents acne. Sea salt has essential minerals that keep your skin glowing.
2. Sugar Body Scrub
Mix 3 cups of sugar with a single cup of olive oil. Stir and mix these ingredients very well in your bowl. Apply this prepared scrub on your body and massage on your skin. Then have a warm shower.
3. Tomato Body Scrub
Tomatoes are sources of lycopene. Lycopene is an antioxidant. They keep our skin glowing and youthful and repair damaged skin.
- Smash one ripe tomato and mix with two tablespoons of fine granulated sugar. Mash and mix these ingredients very well in a bowl.
- Apply the prepared scrub on your body and massage on your body skin very well.
- Then allow the scrub to remain on your body for ten minutes. Then wash off your body with warm water.
This homemade body scrub helps to remove sun tan.
4. Lavender and Rock Salt
Another excellent eco-friendly scrub which is easy to prepare, and you can store in a glass jar for a gift.
- Take ½ cup coarse salt grain, 1/3 cup jojoba oil, almond or coconut, One tablespoon dried lavender, 16 drops of lavender essential oil.
- First you mix the salt with jojoba oil, almond or coconut. Once everything is well incorporated, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Apply in the shower and gives a gentle massage.
This delicious blend gently and his fragrance will also give you incredible shine to your skin.
Several products that can be used as homemade body scrub, so do not need to resort to commercial lotions. One of the most popular is sugar, whether white or brown because its grain is ideal for removing dead skin effectively. We propose the following to prepare a sugar-based scrub:
Lemon and sugar scrub : Mix 3 tablespoons sugar, the juice of half a lemon and 3 tablespoons olive oil.
Honey and sugar scrub : Mix 1/2 cup white sugar 3 tablespoons honey and 2 tablespoons of olive oil or almond.
Sugar scrub and body cream : Mix 3 tablespoons of your body moisturizer with 2 tablespoons sugar.
Remember that you can finish the treatment with a moisturizer that will make your skin more radiant. Along with body scrub follow up with our tips on how to get soft pink lips.
Natural and Organic Body Scrubs you should Buy
For an instant, long lasting, salon-like benefits you can use well-known brands of body scrubs. A majority of women are using these body polishing scrubs nowadays for having firm, glowing and luscious body. These are readily available in supermarkets and online.
1. Forest Essentials Luxury Sugar Soap Whole Loofah Scrub Lemongrass
This efficient sugar soap contains unprocessed pure, raw cane sugar that exfoliates and hydrates the skin. The soap also contains certain herbs, Reetha, Lemongrass, Almond oil and Vitamin E and is very refreshing. Another unique property of this herbal soap is that it contains natural abrasive fibers of dry gourd fruit. This unique feature makes this soap an excellent scrubber.
2. Hydrating Sea Salt Crystal Rose Body Polisher from Forest Essentials
This product contains high-quality sea salts from Kerala coasts that are rich in minerals and removes dead skin cells and stubborn dirt completely. The product has Rose for soothing and hydrating the skin. If you use this scrub, you will surely get a glowing, scrupulously clean, youthful and firm skin. Honey, Ashwagandha and Gokharu are some other ingredients of this highly beneficial product. The body polisher has the sweet fragrance of Rose. This product is often featured in Verve and Cosmopolitan.
3. The Body Shop Strawberry Body Polish
The foaming gel of this useful product removes dead cells and dirt quickly to reveal radiant, smooth, fresh and fragrant skin. Your body will have the intoxicating fragrance of strawberries. This body polish is moisturizing and soothing too.
So girls, use these amazing body polishers and efficient homemade scrubs to get a beautiful, attractive body- refreshed and radiant. Exfoliating the body is a beauty ritual that must be performed at least once a week if you want to keep your body skin flawless, supple and glowing. With exfoliation all dead skin cells are removed, it promotes regeneration of collagen, and you end up with much smoother and beautiful skin. Also, you should know that it reactivates blood circulation and combats conditions such as cellulite. Read further on how to reduce face fat to make it look slimmer.